|8-ohm FTC rated power/ch||475W|
|4-ohm FTC rated power/ch||700W|
|Bridged mono power||1400W|
|Parallel mono power||900W|
|4/8-ohm FTC rated THD||< 0.2%|
|IM Distortion||< 0.1%|
|CMRR||> 80dB @ 1kHz|
|Input Impedance (Line)||25 kiloohms unbalanced|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775V rms for rated power into 4ohms @ 1kHz|
|Rated full power bandwidth||20Hz to 20kHz (+-0.75dB)|
|S/N-IHF A-Weighted,dB||> 100dB, A-Weighted, ref. to rated power into 4 ohms (High Gain)|
|Slew Rate||> 40V/us|
|Power Consumption||40W at idle.
800W with musical program.
1500W at full power into 8 ohms (continuous).
2400W at full power into 4 ohms (continuous).
|Fusing||15 amp slo-blo (120V/60Hz)
8 amp slo-blo (230V/50Hz)
|Dynamic Headroom||> 2.0 dB|
|Dimensions (HxWxD inches)||3.50″ (2U) x 19″ x 13.25″|
|Comments||7 LED indicators per channel.
1 green READY, 5 yellow SIGNAL,
1 red CLIP/PROTECT.
|PM-1400 Architect’s and Engineer’s Specifications The power amplifier being of two channels, shall deliver 475W into 8? per channel with both channels operating, and 700W into 4 ? per channel with both channels operating. The amplifier shall be capable of bridged-mono operation thereby providing 1400W RMS output into 8 ?. The amplifier shall be capable of parallel-mono operation for low impedance operation, thereby providing 900W RMS output into 4 ?. Each channel shall be equipped with compression circuitry that electronically senses the onset of clipping and engages a specially-designed circuit which virtually eliminates the possibility of driving the amplifier into distortion. A switch shall be provided to defeat The Clipping Eliminator circuit from both the channels. Internal components shall be fan cooled. The fan shall operate at 2 speeds, the speed being determined by internal operating temperatures. The amplifier shall have a thermal shutdown system to protect the power devices from over-temperature operation. This thermal protection system shall be self-resetting. A protection LED indicator shall illuminate and electronically activated relays shall disconnect the speaker outputs to protect against over temperature, short circuits, DC offset present at the outputs or an internal power supply fault. The amplifier shall provide delayed activation of the speaker output relays at turn-off. The amplifier shall have a voltage gain of 36.7dB (0.0775V RMS sensitivity), with a removable jumper on each channel to change the gain to 20.7B (1.5V RMS sensitivity). Noise shall be at least 100 dB below 700W/4 ? A-Weighted. Total harmonic distortion shall be less that 0.1% at 1.5V sensitivity, 0.2% at 0.775V sensitivity. The front panel controls shall consist of a master power switch and a fuse-holder containing a replacable 15A slo-blo fuse. Front panel indicators shall include a Ready LED which shall illuminate red when a protection circuit is activated, five yellow Signal present LEDs and a red Clip/Protect LED for ea|
• 475W per channel into 8 ohms. 700W per channel into 4 ohms.
• XLR and 1/4″ TRS input connectors.
• Accepts balanced or unbalanced lines.
• Independent CH1 and CH2 level controls with 11 detented positions.
• Level control defeat switch.
• Dual Mono mode for operating both channels with a single mono input.
• Bridged Mono mode for combining the power of both channels into a single higher powered channel.
• Internally configurable for Parallel Mono mode for single channel low impedance operation.
• Internally configurable for 0.775V or 1.5V rms input sensitivity.
• Internally configurable input polarity.
• Internal connection points for add-on accessories.
• Class H dual-rail power supply.
• Independent CH1/CH2 speaker relays will instantaneously disconnect if one of the following fault conditions is detected:
- DC offset
• Additional protection circuitry includes:
- Clipping eliminator
AL line fuse
• Power Connected/Standby indicator.
• 7 LED display per channel, including Power Ready and Clip/Protect indicators.
• Optional PowerLinkTM interface module for MediaLinkTM monitor and control.
• 2-speed fan cooled.
• 70-volt stereo direct drive option.
[phpbay keywords=”carver pm-1400″ num=”12″ siteid=”1″ category=”293″ exclude=”manual” sortorder=”EndTimeSoonest” templatename=”default”]