The HTR-885.1 is a high performance receiver built to the sonic standards of Carver separates. Its clean function appearance belies the host of features and innovative audio technologies contained within its precision-crafted chassis. In addition to Dolby Pro Logic® surround sound with adjustable delay and four surround modes, the receiver incorporates Carver's exclusive Power Steering which directs unused power where the audio signal requires it, and SFX-technology which expands the critical rear surround soundstage beyond the confines of the listening room. The five fully discrete bipolar amplifiers provided in pure, uncompromising audio performance from every channel.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Dolby Pro Logic® Surround with 5 modes and adjustable delay.
• Exclusive Power Steering circuitry provides over 50% more power on demand for selected amplifier channels.
• 80 watts x 3 front channels, 30 watts x 2 rear channels.
• Discrete high-current amplifier designs on all 5 channels.
• Phone input stage.
• 5-way binding post outputs on all channels.
• Surround Field Expansion (S.F.X) for a wide surround soundstage.
• 3 audio inputs, 2 audio/video inputs, 1 composite video output.
• 5.1 channel input allows the connection of a Dolby® Digital or DTS decoder.
• Subwoofer output allows the connection of a powered subwoofer.
• Digital synthesis AM/FM tuner section.
• Random presetting of up to 16 AM/FM stations.
• Gold plated RCA Jack Connections.
• Bass and treble tone controls and balance control.
• Motor-driven volume control can be operated from the remote control.
• Infrared remote control.
• Removable handles for 17" cabinet space (with trim caps).
|CARVER HTR 8851 HOME THEATER RECEIVER Audiophile Nice Phono Inputs|
Time Remaining: 1d 7h 17m