The HTR-880 is a high performance receiver built to the sonic standards of Carver separates. Its clean function appearance belies the host of features and innovative audio technologies contained within its precision-crafted chassis. In addition to Dolby Pro Logic® surround sound with adjustable delay and four surround modes, the receiver incorporates Carver's exclusive Power Steering which directs unused power where the audio signal requires it, and SFX-technology which expands the critical rear surround soundstage beyond the confines of the listening room. The five fully discrete bipolar amplifiers provided in pure, uncompromising audio performance from every channel.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
• 3 audio inputs, 2 composite video input, 1 composite video output.
• Bass and treble controls.
• Digital synthesis AM/FM tuner section.
• 16 tuner presets.
• SFX and wider rear soundstage.
• Gold plated RCA Jack Connections.
• Remote control.
• Exclusive Power Steering circuitry provides over 50% more power on demand for selected amplifier channels.
• Phone input stage.
• Two AC outlets one switched and one unswitched.
• Removable handles for 17" cabinet space (with trim caps).
• Motor-driven volume control can be operated from the remote control.
• Designed and built by Carver Corporation in Lynnwood, WA USA.
• Frequency Response: 20-20kHz ±0.5dB.
• S/N MM Phono A-Weighted > 75dB.
• Input Sensitivity for 0.5V 34mV.
• Input Impedance 47K ohms.
• Maximum Input Level 5.5V.
• Output Impedance 1K ohm.
• Maximum Output Level 7V input.
• Sensitivity for 0.5V phono 3.5mV.
|Replacement Remote for CARVER CT26V HTR880 HTR885 HTR8851|
Time Remaining: 14d 14h 22m
Buy It Now for only: $39.95