|8-ohm FTC rated power/ch||135W|
|4-ohm FTC rated power/ch||210W|
|Bridged mono power||420W|
|Parallel mono power||250W|
|4/8-ohm FTC rated THD||< 0.2%|
|IM Distortion||< 0.1%|
|CMRR||> 44dB @ 1kHz|
|Input Impedance (Line)||22 kiloohms unbalanced|
|Input Sensitivity||0.775V rms into 4ohms @ 1kHz|
|Rated full power bandwidth||20Hz to 20kHz (+-0.75dB)|
|S/N-IHF A-Weighted,dB||95dB, A-Weighted, ref. to rated power into 4 ohms|
|Slew Rate||> 10V/us|
|Power Consumption||1000W at full power into 4 ohms.|
|Dynamic Headroom||1.4dB @ 4 ohms|
|Dimensions (HxWxD inches)||3.50" (2U) x 19" x 13.25"|
|Comments||LED ladder; 3 indicators per channel.
READY, SIGNAL, CLIP/PROTECT.
|PM-420 Architect's and Engineer's Specifications
The power amplifier being of two channels, shall deliver 135W into 8? per channel with both channels operating, and 210W into 4 ? per channel with both channels operating. The amplifier shall be capable of bridged-mono operation thereby providing 420W RMS output into 8 ?. The amplifier shall be capable of parallel-mono operation for low impedance operation, thereby providing 250W RMS output into 4 ?. Each channel shall be equipped with compression circuitry that electronically senses the onset of clipping and engages a specially-designed circuit which virtually eliminates the possibility of driving the amplifier into distortion. The Clipping Eliminator circuit shall be defeatable by removing an internal jumper from each channel. The power devices shall be convection cooled. The amplifier shall have a thermal shutdown system to protect the power devices from over-temperature operation. This thermal protection system shall be self-resetting. A protection LED indicator shall illuminate and electronically activated relays shall disconnect the speaker outputs to protect against over temperature, short circuits, DC offset present at the outputs or an internal power supply fault. The amplifier shall provide delayed activation of the speaker output relays at turn-off. The amplifier shall have a voltage gain of 31dB (0.0775V RMS sensitivity), with a removable jumper on each channel to change the gain to 25dB (1.5V RMS sensitivity). Noise shall be at least 95 dB below 210W/4 ? A-Weighted. Total harmonic distortion shall be less that 0.1% at 1.5V sensitivity, 0.2% at 0.775V sensitivity. The front panel controls shall consist of a master power switch and a resettable 10A circuit breaker. A stereo headphone jack shall be provided. Front panel indicators shall include a Ready LED, Signal present LED and Clip/Protect LED for each channel. The rear panel controls shall consist of independent level controls for left and right channels and a switch for selecting Normal Stereo, D
• 135W per channel into 8 ohms. 210W per channel into 4 ohms.
• 1/4-inch TRS input jacks, can be used with balanced or unbalanced lines.
• Independent CH1 and CH2 level controls with 11 detented positions.
• Dual mono mode for operating both channels with a mono signal.
• Bridged mono mode for combining the power of both channels into a single higher powered channel.
• Internally configurable for parallel mono mode for single channel low impedance operation.
• Internally configurable for 0.775V or 1.5V rms input sensitivity.
• Internal jumpers to bypass left and right level controls.
• Independent CH1/CH2 speaker relays will instantaneously disconnect if one of the following fault conditions is detected:
• Additional protection circuitry includes:
Resettable circuit breaker
• Power Ready, Signal Present and Clip/Protect indicators for each channel.
|Ebay has returned a malformed xml response. This could be due to testing or a bug in the RSS2 Generator. Please check the support forums to see if there are any posts regarding recent RSS2 Generator bugs.
CURL error code = 28. (Operation timed out after 20000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received)